Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Week 1 is in the Books!

Sorry I have been a little MIA over here this week, but I have been busy getting to know my new 24 fifth graders! We just finished our first week, and man, was it a busy/exciting one? I have a wonderful group of students this year! I cannot wait for all of the ideas I can actually put into place this year because they are capable of handling it. (long story made short-my class last year was unbelievable and I couldn't do anything fun without having to stop in the middle of an activity) I have been trying to get back into the routine of going to bed earlier and getting up earlier, but I've realized its kind of like riding a bike, takes no time and you're back in the groove of things! We were so busy this week, I didn't have time to take many pictures, but there will be more details on the first week in a later post! Come back to hear in more detail about my first week and what I did with my students!

To those who are getting ready to start, happy beginning of the year!

-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment