Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, November 29, 2015

TPT #Cybersmile Sale!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. I have taken a little break from blogging to enjoy time home with my family. Can you believe it is going to be December this week? I keep thinking to myself, where has this semester gone? 


Starting tomorrow there will be a site-wide sale on TeachersPayTeachers. Go fill up your cart with resources for your classroom! I have added new holiday math centers! Take advantage of this sale! I'll be back later this week! I hope you enjoy your last day of break!

Check out my store here: TPT Store
On TPT Search - Meredith Schaar

No comments:

Post a Comment