Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Task Card Organization


If you are anything like me, you have a ton of task cards floating around in your files. I normally cannot find them and end up printing and laminating them again. Such a waste. I am putting an end to the waste of paper, ink, lamination, and time. Teachers already need more time. If you need help organizing all of your task cards, read on to see how I'm going to do it.

I am using the IRIS 4x6 Photo Cases I bought from Michael's on super sale over the July 4th weekend. I have linked them from Amazon, if you want to purchase some for yourself.


I personally feel like I have more math task cards than anything, so I focused on my math topics. I chose what topics went together and put them on a label together. When I get back into my classroom I am going to put my task cards in the corresponding container


I made these simple labels that I cut out, and should've laminated, then taped on with packing tape. It was that easy!


These labels fit perfectly on the top lid of the photo cases.


In the classroom, these will be great when preparing your math centers, literacy stations, or class scoots. I cannot wait to go to the container I need rather than going to my TPT purchases or computer to find the ones I am looking for!


These also give me no excuse to organize the new task cards I make or purchase.


If you are interested in organizing your task cards I have made these labels accessible to you! I have put the labels in my TPT Store the labels, click the picture below to get these for your classroom!


Here are behind the scenes pictures to show that it isn't all hunky dory. I work best in a mess, don't judge.


I also had an ongoing battle with the stickers. That is all I am going to say about that.


Happy organizing :)

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment