Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer To-Do List Freebie


I don't know about you, but I am enjoying not getting up at 5AM and having my coffee while watching The Today Show, not at a meeting. I hope you are having a wonderful start to your summer! 

I am in full to-do list mode of all of the things I want to get done this summer before the next school year. Let's be really honest here, the summer will get away from me and I won't finish everything I want to, but I am going to TRY, key word try, to accomplish my to-dos. I have post-its in every planner and on my bed side table, but I will never get what I want done if it not staring my right in the face! 

I am going to organize all my post-it notes with the help of a pretty to-do list, who doesn't love a pretty to-do list? I am going to prioritize my to-dos, following the wise words of Ashley Schroeder to attempt to use time in the best way possible!

Grab the FREEBIE in my TPT store to begin your list making! 
(click the picture below)


I wanted to share a FREEBIE with you to start the summer off right and organized! :) I am off to a 2 week trip to Europe, so I'll be back once I get home! :)

Happy To-Do List Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment