Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Workin' on Wednesday


Welcome to week 2 of my new series I am trying out this summer! The purpose of this series is to let you all know what I am currently working on (hence the name) and what products or posts maybe coming down the pipe line for you!

This week I am currently working on making my Secret Agent activity a TPT product. Many people have emailed me asking if and when it is going to be up, so know I am working on it!


This tricky thing about making it a TPT product is when I did this activity it was specific to my school, so I have to think of a way to make it more generic so other teachers can use it! I created this activity on my car ride home from RCA and I cannot wait to share it so other students have the opportunity to be secret agents!



Be on the lookout for this in my TPT store very soon! :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment