Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, July 27, 2015

Adding TPT Author to my resume!

I took the plunge tonight, and started my TeachersPayTeachers store! This is so crazy to me, but I cannot wait to take on this journey. I already have my first couple of products ideas swirling around in my head, and cannot wait to get to creating and making them come to life! I cannot wait to keep y'all updated and share my ideas! Not only did I start a TPT store tonight, I also talked with my all time favorite bloggers, Ashley (Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd) and it made me that much more excited to get involved in this fantastic community of teachers!


Feel free to come and follow me on this journey! With the link below! 


-Meredith 

No comments:

Post a Comment