Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Leap of Fath

Well, here goes nothing! After about a year of blog stalking some wonderful blogs, I have decided to take the plunge and join these amazingly talented teachers who have inspired me and continue to inspire me! I am not sure I am to the caliber of all of you, but I am going to try! After reading some of your blogs from beginning to end, I feel like it is time to do this! Many of these fabulous teachers have helped me through my first year of teaching. A few blogs in particular saved me last year, and I have so much respect for them, so I hope I can be that someday for another new teacher! 

Stay tuned for upcoming posts and hopefully some useful ideas! 

Am I crazy? I think so! So buckle up and hold on! Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment