Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Feeling Inspired

Hi all! I hope everyone is going well! I wanted to write a little post about how inspired I am feeling recently. With all of the social media that was buzzing from TPT Vegas 2015, Instagram and Periscope, has left me in awe. I am in awe of how fantastic teachers are. I feel like I can take on this blog thing because I feel like I have things to share and I know I will have people backing me up and who will be there for me! I also am excited to begin making connections with other teachers and others just starting on the blogging/TPTing journey! I just heard back from my blog designer and cannot wait to get that process going so I can have a beautiful blog I want to show off. I'm taking my inspired self and going to get started on my to-do list! :)



Until next time,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment