Craziness in Fifth Home About Me My Classroom Organization Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, July 19, 2015

My wheels have been a turnin'

Hi all! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was fantastic, my mom and sister were both in Indy for a girl's weekend and it was much needed!! I wanted to drop in and tell you that I have finally been inspired for what products I could make for TPT/what I am going to blog about. I have been struggling the past couple of days wondering if this blogging/TPT things is for me, and today justified that it is for me (I hope). I am going to be busy this week seeing if I can make these ideas come to life! There is a quote I took away from one of Ashley (from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd) and Angie's (from Lucky Little Learners) periscopes while they were in Vegas. Of course I had to make it cute! 

CC Font & Personal font


 This has kind of been my go-to when I think about this journey I have started! It has forced me to not give up, and know that this whole process takes time. If we are going to do some real talk here, it is hard starting now when you see so many fantastic people already up and running and successful and you're pretty sure you are talking to no one, but I have to tell myself it will not happen over night! So here is to patience and hard work!


Have a great week y'all,

-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment